8th Happily Family Conference, January 23-27
Updated: Jan 27
I’m excited to invite you to the
Happily Family Online Conference happening from Jan 23 – 27, 2020!
The conference is FREE to attend!
All 25 interviews will be available on replay for FREE on Tuesday, January 28th.
This event is part of a global movement of families and professionals who embrace a conscious and mindful approach to raising “high needs” kids, who may be anxious, spirited, or strong-willed. The Happily Family Conference focuses on how to help kids manage their feelings, get along with others, and do their best. This conference is known for bringing the heart and the science of parenting together. It’s where parents (teachers & therapists) of high needs kids go to get inspired and recharged.
You will see interviews from some of the finest teachers, authors, researchers and thought leaders in the world of parenting and education such as:
Suzanne Tucker - Founder of Generation Mindful.
Dr. Christine Carter – Sociologist, Author of Raising Happiness.
Jennifer Miller – Author of Confident Parents, Confident Kids.
This event will bring thousands of parents and professionals from all around the world to explore how we can raise kids who are struggling a little more with their feelings and the pressures of this high tech, anxious time.
See More and Register at NO COST here:
This conference is for you if:
- You want expert advice to guide your child to make friends, stay motivated, do their best and yet feel loved by you no matter what.
- You want to use connection and understanding to help your child manage their feelings and behaviors (rather than threats or bribes).
- You are curious about when to have healthy boundaries and when to let things slide.
- You have a sensitive, strong willed, bright, spirited, or special needs child in your family (or you teach one).
- You wish to join tens of thousands of other parents, professionals, researchers, and authors from +180 countries sharing the science of parenting.
- You wish to get practical tools to make everyday family life easier.
Here’s how the conference works:
Each day of the conference, they will broadcast 5 video presentations from expert presenters. We will be able to view all 5 videos for 24 hours. The full schedule of interviews and instructions on how to sign in will be EMAILED to us at the start of each day. All presentations will stream for 24 hours starting at 6 a.m. Pacific.
Just like an in-person conference it's hard to get to everything. You'll probably want to prioritize the presentations each day so you don't miss something important to you.
I look forward to seeing you there!
P.S. Once you’ve registered yourself, please share with your friends and family about the Happily Family Online Conference, Jan 23 - 27, 2020 It’s FREE, just go here to sign up! https://conference.happilyfamily.com/?orid=18802&opid=14 *This article contains affiliate links to Happily Family Conference, Generation Mindful, and the speakers' books on amazon.ca. Affiliate links means that if your purchase any of these suggested resources through these links, I earn a small commission. This is an amazing way to support the development of this website, and playdates in our community. Thank you for being on board about mindful parenting, and contributing to make this world a better place, one family at a time!
You are AWESOME!